Sefalana holds just under 800 000 square meters of land, of which 165 000 square meters is developed property. Sefalana and its subsidiaries occupy approximately 75% of the developed property with the remaining 25% let out to third party tenants. Our local properties are spread throughout Botswana and include office blocks, workshops, factories, and warehouses. Our undeveloped land provides the Group with a remarkable potential for future investment and capital appreciation.


Over the last few years, we have undertaken to develop our 35 000 sqm property in Setlhoa Village, situated along the A1 highway. In November 2019, we opened our flagship, hybrid retail store under the name Sefalana Shopper, the ‘Big One’ in Setlhoa. This store offers a significantly wider range of products and liquor in the 3000 sqm building.  Adjacent to this store is our first petrol station offering Puma fuel in 6 lanes, and our very own Sefalana Quick convenience store.


We are pleased with these developments and the traffic it has brought to the Setlhoa area. Our Setlhoa site is also home to ItalTile and CTM, offering a wide range of modern and artistic homeware solutions. We look forward to further development of these plots, offering an illustrious shopping experience for our customers.


We have also invested in properties outside of Botswana in Zambia, Namibia and Lesotho which complement our operations in these areas. 

Contact Details
Tel: +267 3913661
Fax: 267 3907614
Postal Address:
Private Bag 0080